The right use of technology unleashes the power to be in control.
Do these sound familiar?
- Staffing a money receipt window without kiosks
- Hard to use inmate accounting
- Loss of inmate histories when your commissary provider changes
- Headaches fixing accounting mistakes
- Frustrated auditors who can’t find what they need
- Outdated software
- Painful technical support
It’s time to take charge.
The Lockdown Resident Banking System solves these problems at no cost to your correctional facility. The Lockdown Resident Banking System was developed with one single goal in mind – to provide correctional facilities with the most effective software for managing trust fund and commissary operations for inmates.
What makes Lockdown unique?
Quite simply, Lockdown was designed to remove stress from inmate accounting and commissary operations. All too often with jail management systems, inmate accounting is just a minor add-on to sell an expensive software package.
DETAILED SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE